Seminars and Conferences
The Audit St. Petersburg Consulting Group invites accountants, lawyers, financiers and HR officers to participate in our seminars.
- compulsory state insurance
- civil law
- labor law
- review of arbitration practice
- lecture room of our training centre
- client premises
- business trip to another city or country
- corporate (only for the client's employees)
- open (for the general public)
- training (for a small number of participants, up to 10 people)
- comprehensive (combined with sightseeing, cultural and entertainment programs)
- lecture (overview of general issues)
- round table (discussion of issues specific to the client's business)
- standard (half or full day)
- extended (two or more days)
When selecting topics and development program workshops we take our clients' wishes into accounts.
Lectures are given by leading specialists at the Audit St. Petersburg Group of Companies who have over 20 years of experience in auditing and legal services market. For example, workshops involving issues of taxation, bookkeeping and compulsory state insurance are imparted by A. V. Leonov, consulting director of Audit St. Petersburg and member of the Advisory Council on Tax Legislation, part of the State Duma Committee on Budget and Taxes.
We are prepared to provide seminars of any level of complexity, shouldering the burden of organizing hotel stay, meals and sightseeing/entertainment programs.
We strive to create comfortable conditions at our seminars in order for the participants to work as efficiently as possible.
All participants receive materials that outline the issues to be discussed over the course of the seminar.
You can receive more detailed information regarding the organization of seminars from our specialists.