Analysis of Financial and Commercial Activities, Examination of the Reliability of Economic Calculations
Analysis of financial and commercial activities and examination of the reliability of economic calculations is:
- diagnosis of the company's economic state, efficiency of its financial and commercial activities and the financial results of its activities;
- management review of projects and commercial activities;
- express diagnosis of the company's financial state;
- implantation of financial management systems in the company;
- structuring systems of payments and expenses.