The Audit St. Petersburg Consulting Group provides the following types of legal services:
- legal due diligence of the client's financial and commercial activity within the confines of an audit inspection;
- counseling on issues related to the application of norms of civil, tax, customs, foreign exchange, labor, fiscal and procedural legislation of the Russian Federation;
- drafting of agreements, international contracts and other documents;
- management in arbitration courts and tribunals on property and non-property disputes;
- legal assistance in the implementation of organizations' bankruptcy procedures;
- preparation of documents for the creation, reorganization and liquidation of legal entities of various legal types and filing of documents for state registration in Office 15 of the Interdistrict Federal Tax Service of Russia in St. Petersburg.
- participation in complaint management;
- provision of services for registration of assets and transactions at the Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography of St. Petersburg;
- ongoing (monthly) subscription-based LEGAL service.